What Does an SSDI Attorney Do?
Many people spend a significant part of their life working hard to make a living—and paying Social Security taxes along the way. However, if you have paid into the Social Security system and become unable to work due to a physical or mental disability, you may want to talk to a Social Security disability attorney to see if you could be entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
As a Social Security disability attorney, all I do is help people navigate the system. I have been successfully working in this field of law since 1997 and know how to simplify the process. Given the complexity of the Social Security application process, you may not want to go it alone, especially if you or a loved one are already suffering with a physical or mental disability.
As a dedicated SSDI attorney, I have extensive and current knowledge of the requirements for SSDI eligibility and handle the challenges that may arise so you can avoid having to deal with them on your own.
Why Do SSDI Attorneys Do What They Do?
Our reason for doing what we do is simple: We get great satisfaction helping workers who have contributed to the system, and then find themselves needing help from the system to assist them in a time of need.
Working with the Social Security Administration for as long as we have, our knowledge of the system, the processes, and the law can go a very long way toward securing a positive outcome in your case.
Here are some of the key reasons for working with a disability attorney to obtain your benefits:
- Your Disability Attorney Can Save You Administrative Time:
- We can file your Initial Application, Reconsideration appeal and/or a Request for Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
- A Disability Attorney Can Assess Your Eligibility:
- At Cervoni Disability Law, PLLC, we have the ability to cut through the confusing application process and achieve real results.
- We can help you understand how your disability and your unique situation fits into eligibility.
- We can even find you other benefits that you may also be entitled to.
- We Will Help Assess Your Disability by Listening to You and Your Situation and Consider the Following:
- How long did you work before becoming disabled?
- How long have you been out of work?
- What medical conditions prevent you from working?
- What documentation do you have about your medical conditions?
- How are family members affected or involved?
- Navigating the Trial Work Period:
- If you think you can work when recovering from a disability, but are not sure, your SSDI attorney can help you navigate the trial work period which might allow you to try working again without losing the benefits that you are already receiving.
- Your Disability Attorney Will Prepare Your SSDI Case and do the Following:
- Inventory the documents you have.
- Determine what other documents you need to strengthen your application.
- Offer guidance on how to get the appropriate documentation.
- Present documents in the best way to support your case.
As you can see, having an experienced SSDI attorney in your corner, and persistence, can greatly improve the chances that you will eventually be awarded the SSDI benefits you deserve.
Contact Our Social Security Disability Law Firm Today
If you have questions or issues with your Social Security disability eligibility, contact Cervoni Disability Law, PLLC for a free consultation at 703-241-2625 or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.cervonidisabilitylaw.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Why Work with Us
We Have the Ability to Simplify a Complicated Process and Make Applying for Benefits Easier
- No travel to our office is necessary
- We can offer guidance on how to get the appropriate documentation
- No money upfront – we don’t receive a legal fee unless you win
- We build as strong a case as possible for a favorable outcome
- You will have a dedicated case manager to coordinate all aspects of your case
Request a Free Consultation or Contact Us
We have Assisted Hundreds of Clients with Mental and Physical Disabilities
Mr. Cervoni and associates clearly communicated the whole process and procedures. In addition, they keep you updated with any changes. Cervoni Disability law are trustworthy, reliable, dependable, and committed to providing the best possible outcome.
I have the utmost trust and confidence with Cervoni Disability Law and was very pleased with the results that I got and would recommend Cervoni Disability Law to anyone looking to manage their disability case.
Michael R., May 3, 2022
Theresa, March 22, 2022
Responsive and professional
Karen, March 22, 2022
Syrenia, March 3, 2022
I have the utmost respect for Mr. Cervoni and his staff
R.Matvich, Feb 12, 2022
I STILL Cannot Recommend Mr. Cervoni Enough
Posted by Frank, September 3, 2021
VERY HAPPY CLIENT
Posted by S.M., December 16, 2021
anonymous, January 8, 2022
Social Security Disability Claim
Posted by Pat, November 10, 2021
I was not disappointed
My SSA disability appeal
Posted by Stephanie on Avvo, July 1, 2021
Derek Cervoni is a great lawyer and as others have written
My claim was approved and I couldn’t recommend his work more
Posted by Dominic Bellone, on Google, June 17, 2021
Posted by Dominic on Avvo, June 11, 2021
What a Life Saver and the Very Best Disability Attorney in the DMV!
Posted by Craig, on Avvo, March 30, 2021
Successful outcome for SSDI
Posted by Bob, on Google, March 29, 2021
Disability Lawyer A+
Posted by Kim, on Avvo, March 17, 2021
Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness
Carmen Grady, On Google, 3/15/2021
Anonymous, On Avvo
Ramona, on Avvo
Knowledgeable and treated me with respect during the entire process
Posted by Desiree Smith, July 1, 2021
Posted by Diana on Avvo 1/13/2021
Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Posted by Ziaur Rahman on Google 1/12/2021
Won Hearing after two Denials
Posted by Rene C. on Google 1/19/2021
Social Security Disability Claim
Posted by Nazia on Avvo 1/8/2021
Derek S Cervoni
Posted by Romona on Avvo, December 15, 2020
#1 in my book!
Posted by Grover on Avvo, December 3, 202
Posted by Anonymous on Avvo, 12/2/2020
Experienced, Efficient, and Accessible
Posted by Posted by Eliza on Avvo, 11/21/2020
Successful SSDI claim
Posted by David on Avvo, September 22, 2020
Cervoni Disability Law
Posted by anonymous on Avvo, September 2, 2020
Ultimately awarded benefits after Mr. Cervoni had the ALJ’s unfavorable decision vacated
Will M., posted 9/2/2020 on Yelp
Competent, considerate and responsive attorney
Posted by Asif F. - August 25, 2020 on Avvo
We got approved the FIRST TIME!
D. Riley - July 21, 2020
We are forever grateful to Mr. Cervoni and his amazing staff
Derek Cervoni is the best!
Lisa on Avvo
My case turned out favorably, thanks to Cervoni Disability Law
Meredith on Avvo
Best SSDI attorney in the area
June 3, 2020
Mr. Cervoni and his associates were caring and held my hand all the way through for the entire process when the other attorneys wouldn't take my case. Thank you!
Vicky on Avvo
Mr. Cervoni thank you because I was going to give up
Amazing Victory in my 2 year long disability case!
Derek Turned a Very Difficult Task (for me) Into a Very Stress-Free Experience.
Mr. Cervoni is an Excellent Social Security Disability lawyer
Great Lawyer for SSDI
Great advocate for navigating the system
Anonymous on AVVO
Will Work Hard for You
Rebeckah on Avvo
Outstanding Professional Service!
A Disability Lawyer that Actually Cares
Posted by anonymous
Cervoni Disability Law
The best choice I could’ve made!
Knowledgeable and Responsive
- Avvo User
SSI Disability Benefits
Excellent Support for Complex Disability Case
- Avvo User
Intelligent, kind lawyer
Great Professional Expierience
Great Attorney for SSI Disability
- Avvo User